Sunday, May 5, 2013

LAUNDRY DAY

Y'all.

Tonight.

I got to use...

A DRYER.


Warm, fluffy, dry clothes!!!


Man, I took this for granted (oh so for granted!) when I lived in the US and always had a dryer.

There is something very special about doing laundry and having everything dry within the hour.  If you're among the few in the world who are able to wash and dry your clothes in your own home, take a moment and realize how rare that is, and be thankful!  I just wanted to hug my warm, fluffy, dry laundry!

Thank you, Marli, for introducing me to the laundromat in the neighborhood!!

2 comments:

  1. You spoiled little girl! You never even knew of not having a dryer in your own home. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're exactly right, Dama ^^ I've been so spoiled! Yet another way living overseas is broadening my life!

    ReplyDelete