Monday, March 19, 2012

Random English Mondays

The Third Installment:

If you missed them, the first is here and the second is here.

This week's post comes from the local Lotte Mart, which is like a grocery store with a small Wal-Mart, not to be confused with a Super Wal-Mart, which started as an everything store and added a grocery store.  This is like a half grocery, some other.  They have some really cheap stuff as well as really nice stuff in there!  They even carry Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani, which is my absolute favorite scent right now, and I know it's a men's fragrance, but I can't help squirting myself when I walk in most days.  I think the perfume clerk is getting a kick out of me. 

Anyway... 

This week's post is of two water bottles: 


The lamb, on the left, says, "Baaaa... When I see the sky, I am getting hungry." 

The lion, on the right, says "I like meat the most!" 

And that, folks, is what Random English Mondays is all about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment