Monday, April 2, 2012

Random English Mondays

Today you get a two-for-one hat deal for Random English Monday!   My friend Jennifer over at Cereal and Chopsticks modeled this lovely hat for you all:


In case you can't read it, it says

TORONTO
Born in Canada
Made in America
This shirt almost every day. 
...

What does that even mean?

...

Does it get more Random than that?

...

Anyone?  If I think too much about it it starts to get weird...er.  Eww.



Moving on...




This hat (I almost said shirt, cause the previous hat called itself a shirt) says JACK and Destroy 1964.  There's a Union Jack on the side that you can't see.  Was there anything about destroying the UK the year 1964?  Or, what I figure, is it a messed-up attempt at est. 1964?  I want to know.

See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment