Monday, June 11, 2012

Teachuh.... why your hair?

"Teachuh... why your hair is gold?" one of my kids asked me this morning.

"Teachuh, Marisa-Teachuh is like Korean.  Her hair is dark.  Why your hair is gold?"

My hair must be really confusing in a country where light hair is only the result of a trip to the salon.  It's not really brown, it's not exactly red (though that's what I claim, with all these freckles!!), and it gets lighter in the summer, but not blonde.  It's all of them?  None of them?

On that note, I've been thinking about going blonde for a while now, you know, to do something crazy while I'm still young ;)  Every time I get close to doing it, I chicken out.

What do yall think?  Should I?  Pros?  Cons?  Opinions?

Help me out, yall.

1 comment:

  1. Go blonde! Not bleach blonde though. Get some blonde highlights. I think it'll look great for summer.

    ReplyDelete