Thursday, July 26, 2012

TODAY!

My parents will be here THIS AFTERNOON!  I'm hopping on a bus at 3:30 to head up to Incheon International to meet them, and I feel a lot like Buddy the Elf right now.  I'm giddy with anticipation!  You know when he's making his list of stuff to do with his dad? "I thought maybe we could make gingerbread houses and eat cookie dough and go ice skating and maybe even hold hands."  That's how I feel right now!  I have an itinerary made out and I've been booking stuff left and right... Captain Vacation!  I hope that I didn't forget to pay for something important... I hope that the lines at the Expo aren't too long next week... I hope that the few things that I've left undone come together perfectly... but if it all goes to crap, who cares anyway?  My mom and dad will be here.  Visiting me.  In Korea.  Anything incredible we get do is just bonus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment