Friday, October 19, 2012

Random English Friday (oops)


Holy crepe!  I missed the post again this week!  Not sure how I let an entire school week go by without noticing that Monday was DAYS ago, but, well, there it is.

And now it's Friday.  My bad.

I'll give you a little random English anyway this week and not completely bypass the post.  We passed this little establishment while in Japan and I couldn't help myself.  Drink Drank.  If that isn't a perfect name for a bar, I don't know what is!  Unfortunately, I think that this is a juice cafe.  But it should be a bar.


Have a good weekend, yall!  Go out and get your Drink Drank on, but remember to designate a driver.  (Safety first!)

I'm about to go Drink Drank some NyQuil and have a good knock-out sleep.   I started coming down with a cold this week and I will not let it get the best of me this weekend.  I figure a good 12-15 hour night will do the trick!

Adieu, auf wiedersehen, 안녕히 가세요

No comments:

Post a Comment