Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dear Korean Winter...

Dear Korean Winter,

After many weeks of me complaining that you last too long and you should just be over and done with already, you snow again.  Pretty snow.  Fluffy snow.  Big pretty fluffy snow that sticks to my hat and coat and makes me admire the creativity of your beautiful ice designs in such tiny array.  Your lovely crystal shapes astonish me.  Winter, you are cold and mean sometimes, but when you look like you do today, you make me have a crush on you all over again.  Especially when you snow on a day with a bright blue sky.  You sure know the way to my heart.  ...I guess it's ok if you stay a little while longer, as long as you keep up these lasting flurries of dancing white fluff in the air.  Beautiful.

Love,
Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment