Sunday, March 2, 2014

Random English Monday

As you know, Random English is an everyday part of life over here. Every time I skype with anyone while I'm drinking coffee, they ask about what's on this mug: 

This was a gift (hand-me-down) from my friend Katherine when she left. I LOVE IT. 

I usually read it out loud like this [punctuation added for effect] 
"Honeybee! I love you just the way you are. I just love sweet honey."
"Honeybee? I just love sweet honey." *shrugs shoulders*
"Buzz, and buzz, and buzz... and buzz." 


I just love sweet honey, you guys. 

---

I recently bought a new journal that makes me smile. Side note: I haven't had to buy a journal in over 2 years. When I moved over here, I received so many journals as going-away gifts! I was set. If you ever need gift ideas for me, a nice-sized journal with college ruled lines is a safe bet. I love writing, I'm constantly taking notes, yay for journals!

This one is simple and plain for the most part, with maybe 200 pages? It should last me a while. It comes from an animal series, with each journal a different pastel color. It came down to Duck vs. Camel, and camel won.


Camel: A single day is enough to make us a little larger. 

Better lay off the sweets, yo. 


Have a beauuuuuutiful, random week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment